Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Attempted murder? Finding the Saints? Cannabis activated the sleep induction in the film Woman in Green…

What's In Kay's Mind 2: Cannabis (drug) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

…Ordeal on Locust Street, and Twilight Zone’s Twenty–Two (which I think was actually part of the dialogue in The Woman in Green, activating the hypnotic entrainment in that film).  I recall having smoked some ditch weed with my cousin.  His own homegrown plant (for which he went to prison).   We were on the boat wharf or pier in Engelhard where the fisherman dock their boats.   I nearly walked off the pier after having gotten intoxicated from the substance.  It did act similar to PCP.  This was likely the scene from The Woman in Green in which Holmes pretended to nearly walk off the brick wall on the balcony in that film.   As I have mentioned before, most often marijuana made me sleepy and in an unconscious state (acting out the content of the unconscious mind).   Depending on the content of the mind of which you are possessed, it is not a helpful drug and can be the catalyst to grave harm by its actions on the brain, inhibiting frontal lobe activity.