Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I AM NO CLEANER, UNDERSTAND THAT NOW…

What's In Kay's Mind 2: Attempted murder? Finding the Saints? Cannabis activated the sleep induction in the film Woman in Green…

…I shut down part of my brain after being beaten in order to inhibit the pain and repeated experiencing the pain by thinking about it, along with all of the other stressful things that occurred in films and my father’s life via his connections and WWII ( think of Powder).   Having been given the paregoric also contributed to my propensity for acting out.  This behavior was never a deliberate informed intent.

It was only in the last 10 years that I discovered I was acting out and that I was acting out the content of the minds connected to my father, my father and mother’s history and my television viewing, all contaminated with films, songs and novels.