Saturday, August 18, 2012

I thought I was a bat…

What's In Kay's Mind 2: Notice the bird beside the front door of the house, the water in the book cover and my painting in the opening…updated

http://kayfgibbsstayingalive.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-was-hung-up-on-grounds-early-this.html

“we’re going to put this bird in prison”…bird or bat…

I put the bird in prison…

Opening in wall to kitchen

When I finally got to lay down at around 4:30 AM and drifted off to sleep, I tossed and turned and suddenly found myself in the grassy area beside the dumpster.  It was a freaky few hours as I seemed to make my way back and forth through the grass from one side of the dumpster to the other, then going all the way over to the pond and back.  I couldn’t tell if a snake was in the process of devouring  one of the bunnies or not, it seemed that way.  I have encountered their little body parts strewn around the path where I once walked.  I no longer walk that way.  Suddenly two owls struck up their duet, bellowing like they were going to crash into my window.  That kept me awake a few hours.  I had forgotten I passed three little bunnies frolicking in the grass about a week before this while on my way to the laundry room. 

After sometime I found myself in several of the apartments in the F building, then I flopped over to the E building where I recalled an acquaintance Harold, who was an elderly ex Navy veteran who had become alcoholic.  From there I found my way to building C upstairs where Moore lived and then drifted off to sleep.  This must be why I thought I was a bat or someone thought they were a bat, they were mixed up with them somewhere.

A few days later I was on my way to the laundry again and encountered four bats flitting around the street lamp and trees on the property.  They kept swooping down at me.  I made my way to the laundry room and loaded my clothes for washing.   I grabbed a stick on my way back and swung it round my head like a lasso, trying to keep them from getting into my hair.  I had always heard bats would get tangled in the hair which scared me so I have always been frightened of them.  One night one grazed my arm ever so slightly on my way back from the laundry room.  It felt eerie but I noticed their bodies seemed soft.  I worried more after that because of the possibility of some infection. 

Moore looks like my neighbor upstairs in the C-building a bit, they are from Front Royal, VA.  Dr. John Hall administered arsenic to Shakespeare and his family during the plague.  Was it murder?  My mother’s husband’s first wife poisoned her husband then later died of cancer.  He survived.  Likely Shakespeare’s wife administered it to him as well as the Doctor.  It was said we (Gibbses) lived near Shakespeare but I think it was the Halls and that some of his plays were a reflection of some of their history.  Hand washing would be indicative of a doctor preparing for some surgery.

She does look like Harold Schector too which means she could be one of the HH Holmes victims.