Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Tinkling Symbol Asey Mayo Cape Cod Mystery Bk 7, Phoebe Atwood Taylor. (Hardcover 9997529669)

The Tinkling Symbol Asey Mayo Cape Cod Mystery Bk 7, Phoebe Atwood Taylor. (Hardcover 9997529669)

I think this has been coming together, I went to Harris Teeter last week and ordered a ham sandwich with mayo, I hadn’t eaten mayo in a while on a sandwich.  I then a few days later went to Whole Foods and noticed the wind chimes, there wasn’t any wind but I could here them in my mind.  I also looked at the moon rising around the 1st of August, it looked like a Harvest Moon but wasn’t full.  I recalled Harvest Moon the song I purchased a year ago.   Then of course I discovered the connexxions and it all has just been culminating and I just kept searching until it came up…

As much as I disdain advertising, this internet is invaluable to our safety. 

Twister film is one of them, I also blogged about the Trixie Belden Mysteries…I couldn’t figure it out because I was acting it out instead of walking through these things like I have been lately.

The Tinkling Symbol (Asey Mayo Cape Cod Mystery, Bk 7)Opening in wall to kitchen