Thursday, November 1, 2012

“boiling off is referred to as “BO”…updated

I think this is really about boiling off that which would make one more conscious, conscious raising information is unconscious information before it becomes conscious, why so many people have remained addicted to the TV, music and all these other unhealthy things being marketed.    The use of music with a rapid tempo, rapid keystrokes on a piano or guitar, cause the listener’s brain to rapidly fire neurons in the brain and accelerates brain wave activity in the mind, just as a pulse would or listening to mother’s heart beat in the womb, inhibiting the subject from recognizing or gaining awareness of the content of the mind.  Slower brain waves give the subject the opportunity to think before he acts, thus why Indian gurus who are capable of creating this slower state in themselves are considered more wise.   I used a brainwave pulse of 5.0 beats/second with a 300-250 MHz pitch for more than two years while doing this work.   I had no choice as my exposure to the noise from the cement plant adjacent to Fountain Correctional Institute in Rocky Mount, NC, had elevated my brainwave activity to unhealthy levels, near that of a jet, and entrained my brain to think at such a rapid pace whenever my memories of the prison were triggered, I could not sleep or sit still for very long.  I feel sure they were testing inmates for drugs to aid in air flight.   During my imprisonment, I was so hyper I could not control my behavior and after being transferred from reception to a dorm, I was administered Depakote upon the insistence of the Staff Psychiatrist.  This caused me to act out and I threw something I had in my hand which was a re-enactment of my high school Biology teacher, Herb McIntyre (nicknamed Bear) throwing his keys at one of my classmates, Gary Spencer.  My Aunt with whom I was connected and who wore a heart pacemaker in her chest, died during my imprisonment from a heart attack, likely because of the noise to which I was exposed which elevated the brainwaves in both our brains. 

This may have been done by Helmholtz during WWII, however it was 1998 and that war was long over.  Why this State has failed to recognize re-enacting behavior is beyond my comprehension.  I find this beyond reprehensible.