Wednesday, October 31, 2012

More danger in Dianetics…update 5

…by the time the reader gets to this part of the book he may likely succumb to the suggestion in red, whether it was intended to hypnotize the reader or not.  The author might have been uncovering pieces of the history behind Edward Bernays and his marketing plan he sold to corporations at the time.

This is why I have not reacted to the many film actors who have been in the area.

There are more suggestions on page 123, 127, and 175…All some anyone who has made a reader believe he is an authority or auditor, in other words a writer, can simply use the word clear to cause the reader to succumb to the suggestions in this book, this particular version I have never read.  I purchased the book to learn what might have changed since I read the one titled Dianetics, Evolution of a Science.  I am now discovering what happened to me in the 80’s and 90’s and how I was manipulated into getting incarcerated in prison and how I was manipulated into getting myself admitted to the psychiatric hospital.  Of course had I moved to Los Angeles, this would all have been done in a studio, which clearly is not the point of what is being done to consumers of this book.

image