Saturday, November 3, 2012

I had seen an Eastern Indian Psychiatrist in 1987 two years before this event…

Helen Levitov Sobell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

…she could read his thoughts.  He happened to see a four leaf clover and then asked her to find it and she leaned over picking it up and handing it to him.  I re-enacted it with Susan Becker.

Prime Suspect 5 or 7…

…with Susan in which I had seen what I thought was a type of tea pot I sketched out in 1989.  Susan told me it was a samovar after she saw it.  I had never seen a samovar before.  Then she decided we should go to the park in Wilson for the day.   As we were walking along I guess she spotted a four leaf clover.  She then turned to me and asked me if I would find her a four leaf clover.  At that moment I reached down and plucked a four leaf clover from the ground near my feet.  She can verify this easily.

image