Saturday, August 3, 2013

One evening before midnight my cousin and I walked down a pier to the sound…

Kay's History Personality: I think this is the pier where I was smoking the pot…

…and smoked a marijuana joint.  I had had a beer also.  I stumbled and almost fell off the pier.  I learned of an accident at Mr. Steinem’s resort on the lake in Ohio.  I didn’t know I had a connection to them until I met JO’B and things started to unravel.  I have been studying psychology, telepathy and even dream telepathy, having recorded several years of dreams some I believe are psychic connections to others elsewhere.  It started when I discovered the film The Woman in Green and how that film affected my life and the lives of my family.  I had also made connections to the Jack the Ripper story.  I did become so paranoid about that story I had to cease reading and thinking about it and sought diversions into other things. I was also reading about synchronicity and consciousness.  Mesmerism or hypnosis figured into the problems I was uncovering.

What I have deduced from the event was that someone was smoking a cigar and having a mixed drink, stumbled, then likely sat down in a chair or fell.  I have seen quiet a few films with scenes such as these in them.  It is clear I found my way into it after it happened since I was on the pier and smoking a huge joint that looked the size of a cigar.  My cousin called it “ditch weed”.  Knowing what I know now about entanglements, I think the boy who fell and died, in Ohio, might have been entangled with someone who was smoking a cigar and having a drink.  This sedated the boy which caused him to lose his balance and fall into the lake. 

This happened long before I got into it via entanglements at East Carolina University and re-enacted it.  Months later I fell in the lake in my own county face down into the water.  We had been drinking wine.  I had the following dream, I believe parts of the dream are from something else, like the filming of Girl Interrupted

image image