Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I blogged this before also, it has 6 parts, I have seen snippets of it and most of Rampling’s part…updated

…I think this may be connected to my wrecking the MGB-GT in 1974 and also my connection to Britain and the LSD episode.  Some British actor or writer may have discovered a connection to the Ripper and went to Dorsett Street…this alludes to a butcher as a possible killer or the killer himself thinking the body ought to be hacked up and then done away with…I am convinced it wasn’t the butcher doing the killing.  

Edwina Mountbatten was the connection to Katherine Gibbs aka Kay Francis I believe…could be wrong about it.

Dr. B. Starr might have been received as Bart Starr to me or my father or others around us as I did watch him on television.  He is a football player.  Starr could have also been received as Kay Starr who was a singer.   In the second image you see the car making a right turn.  I was attempting to go straight ahead until the other car blocked the road and I had to turn left.  Blocking is an execution in football.  I apparently received the information as left turn rather than a right turn because the person viewing the film was drinking beer, I was also drinking while driving the vehicle.  As I stated previously I also visited Dowdy Lanes at the beach and rode the bumper cars which should have cleared up a good bit of the football as well as accidents.  I think the driver of the other car did play football.  The person may have been in a bar during this film and was engaged in conversation, causing me to jump from one part to the other.  But the viewer did see the beginning.  This would also tie in with my behavior as I had been at the Village Pub earlier in the evening.  Or the person at the pub was drinking while his wife was viewing the movie at home and his drinking inhibited the transmission in his own brain and I still received the information as being a left turn rather than a right turn.  The man at the pub may have also had an accident.  The communication of the accident to law enforcement may too have caused the transmission as I do think there was a connection to Bond who investigated the Ripper killings.

I am more certain now that I did see the parking deck on Dorsett Street.  Maybe a bobbie saw this person in the parking deck.

Dream Telepathy, by Ullman, Krippner and Vaughn, had already been written and similar findings had gone on in Chapel Hill, NC in 1967, where I had visited the UNC Campus in 1972, creating a connection there as well.

image image

This is a pub or small restaurant in Chapel Hill, a 2012 image.  It is very similar to the Village Pub in Hyde County.  There was no arched entrance or deck but it does resemble one going to a house or apartment.  I sketched out a deck similar to this one for the back of a home in Raleigh in 1998.

image