Friday, August 2, 2013

I purchased this book for $0.99 at Amazon after finding it and making the connections…

…to what was being done to me and techniques described in this book.  I had to see what was going on in order to stop it.  If the book had been expensive I would likely have delayed purchasing it at least, if not avoiding buying it at all.  Positive reinforcement, as you can see by my behavior and which I can back up with bank statements, has been used to encourage my behavior at the mall.  I know Cher has been raising hell with me about so much music.  I was under the influence of some suggestion and I think now that I was influenced to view The Woman in Green only the influencer wasn’t aware my mother had seen it or that I had previously been under it’s influence.  Someone I am connected to may be using that hypnotic suggestion, as I did copy it from the film while listening to it, an act that could have preceded my own.  I did read it out and thus I have begun to regain some control over my behavior.  I was able to remain out of the mall for one day.  This suggestion is powerful, but I also found other types of suggestions which involved unrelated sentences with sleep inducing suggestions inserted between these short statements, kind of like a meme.  It starts with my “dog is dying”, then there is some sleep suggestion, then “who is sieg heiling you”, then “I am tired”, then more stuff.  I do realize some of this might be from passing conversation as it isn’t coherent, but the combination, whenever I heard it made me so sleepy I had to take a nap of go to bed. 

I am very clear the hypnotic suggestion in The Woman in Green coupled with the suggestions in the NC driving manual read by someone one I am connected to did cause my late night driving and falling asleep at the wheel, several times.  By the time this happened I had a multitude of psychic connections.

Update:  I am certain too my Aunt and Uncle did view some of these Alfred Hitchcock, Twilight Zone and Sherlock Holmes episodes during their retirement.  I hardly find them responsible when the networks and filmmakers should have taken responsibility for what they were pumping into viewers, knowing full well the population was already under the influence of the suggestions used in the several films I mentioned.  They didn’t pass away until the late 80’s early 90’s and surely likely were already under the influence of that suggestion when I was but a teenager. 

Skinner, say that you should seldom or never use punishment, because for various reasons it is ineffective in the long term, and it has unintended side effects that make it difficult to get what you want.   Punishment has an immediate short term effect, but in the long term, it causes people to lose motivation.   Therefore, if you can, you ignore bad behavior and reinforce good behavior until it becomes so powerful that it shuts out bad behavior.   You

Mesmer, Franz (2011-05-22). Unfair Secrets of Hypnotic Selling With NLP (p. 60).  . Kindle Edition.