Monday, July 29, 2013

I fear this has been at the root of Kay’s life becoming fragmented…

“Fragmentation of a life” is said to follow “social disorganization in which a person has been ripped apart,” fragmentation being defined as an “arrangement consciousness makes in response to an environment where respect is not forthcoming as a matter of course.”

Skinner, B. F. (2011-08-24). About Behaviorism (Vintage) (p. 165). Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.  Copyright 1974

…and

The Anatomy of Human Destructiveness - Erich Fromm - Google Books – copyright 1973

…”necrophilous destructiveness is the passion to tear apart living structures”.   This book was published in 1973 and may well be the driving force involved in the increasing evidence I see for the development and creation of ideas like, the Bionic Woman, Six Million Dollar Man, and a host of other super human characters who are leading us into human destruction for the sake of curiosity.   It has been a huge driving force in the medical profession since the days of Vesalius and Leonardo Da Vinci, maybe even as far back as Aristotle.

…during one of my therapy sessions with Mr. Hudson, I told him I felt fragmented.  I didn’t even know what I meant when I said it and I had to go to books to find out the inferences to what I had said.  I read Dean Radin’s Entanglements but it never makes reference to fragmentation or multiple personalities although I think it should.  From a scientific approach I understand why they were reluctant to do this.  However, Extreme Sleep Walking by National Geographic is a clear indication to me of fragmentation, multiple personality, and entanglements.  I read none of these books during the time I stated I felt this way but had read Unlimited Power and The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, the latter which caused me to project these things from myself. 

Consider I am speaking through an entity who did actually read these books around 1973-1974.  I don’t think Fromm is accurate at all in his estimation of human destructiveness, but his work is the result of anger and fear related to the holocaust and the potential for its potential in the future.