Friday, April 11, 2014

Why I thought Einstein’s atom was Adam…

Kay's History Personality: Styron – Stynor ~ Steiner…updated

…I found evidence there was psychological thinking with regard to the thermonuclear dynamics theory which encouraged anger and rage as a means of acquiring energy necessary for certain mental processes.  This would have involved mental suggestions that would incite people to get angry.  I think it is possible Cahan was doing this among the Russian population or more to the point it had been used among the Egyptian population to encourage the construction of dwellings.  This may have encouraged the use of alcohol and why Isabeau was named as one who paid his workers with wine in order to quell this habit…the outbreak of wars would also be related…

I did document this but some of my files were locked up on a disk and I was unable to retrieve them…Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, she told me to “tick a lock…”…