Friday, April 11, 2014

THE EXPLORATION PROJECT: London Asylum for the Insane - London, Ontario

THE EXPLORATION PROJECT: London Asylum for the Insane - London, Ontario

This construction of the Episcopal Rectory in which we lived in 1967 was similar in design, constructed of wood and shingles, three story with fire places back to back in the center of the house.   There were rolls of sheet music stored in the attic. 

In 1995 I was sent to John Umstead Hospital where I was told to put on a gown.  I requested to put on a pair of pajamas and when I refused to put on the gown I was put into seclusion where an orderly climbed on top of me, strapped me to the bed.  I was there for several hours.

I went through a similar ordeal in 1991 in which they threatened to cut off my shorts if I didn’t put on the dress.   This might lead one to think that it was a castrati who was being forced into a female role.

I’m not so sure they are guilty of humane treatment…also during my 1991 incarceration I was shackled and dragged to the gynecologists table, held down by four women and forced to have an exam…I am guessing they forced someone to have an abortion, probably one in possession of some British Royalty…