Friday, April 11, 2014

Lackawanna Valley, PA ~ Hyde County deaths…

It occurred to me just this morning that James Harris' murder might be related to that incident mentioned in the Sullivan paper listing - see my blog - as is Mr. Will Marshall's and my father's suicides.   Joe Drinker accidentally shot his friend Wm Cooper, Drinker made several attempts to commit suicide.  There were claims that Harris’ shooting, which ended in his death, was an accident.  

It could also be related to James Kelly Voliva which might be related to Nikolai G. Avilov’s execution.  I tend to think it was probably a combination of both. 

My cousin Elizabeth Edwards, mother a Swindell, was abandoned by her father in the 40’s.   I think this too is part of the Lackawanna Valley/London Asylum scene that has transpired in Hyde County, basically all a re-enactment.

Now you can see how the whole thing played out in Lake Landing and Engelhard.   The London Asylum in Canada is mixed up in it too and a lot of television.