Sunday, September 2, 2012

I have been ignorant on the subject of existentialism but…

What's In Kay's Mind 2: What's In Your Brain? What's In Your Mind?: Notes from Underground…

…I have been curious about the concept since reading the Plague.  Existentialism from Dostoyevsky to Sartre has clarified this philosophical thinking to which I wholly disagree.  I think I must have been possessed of some of Camus’ or maybe even Calvin Hall’s thinking.  It is clear there was an intent for someone to suffer the ill effects of television, films and books and even psychic connections although it had been going on for centuries. 

I believe it to have originated with the Gibeonites and Israelites and their encounter, based on the false notion the Gibeonites were guilty of using trickery against the Israelites in order to prevent them from taking over their land.  I am no biblical scholar but things showing up seem to lean toward this. 

It could be just from my grandmother’s bible reading, NLP at work in the human mind.