Sunday, September 2, 2012

What's In Your Brain? What's In Your Mind?: Page 222…updated

What's In Your Brain? What's In Your Mind?: Page 222…updated

Trying to figure our “the wall” – I even met someone named Bryant Wall, an attorney…

Sartre – The Wall, again I have not read this book, I found it at the thrift store here in Chapel Hill.  I am sure some of the things I have been experiencing have come from this book. 

This is the result of repression and or dissociation-the content of someone’s mind.  It is not a book my mother would read.

This may be the source of my fear that someone is trying to kill me, amongst other things that have plagued my life, like Jack the Ripper…

These photos of the brick wall were taken in 1976

the wall sartre

E d to s pg 224

E D to S pg 226

Copy of BRICK WALL PITT COLL CAMPUSCopy of BERLIN WALL PITT CAMPUSWestern wallCopy of BRYCE85 WALL OF WINDOWS BRYCE CANYONimageNude bather

 Setting sunWALL2