Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mountbatten and vaginismus, I discovered to be true but the description of the condition is quite the opposite…update 3

It is further alleged that the 'compromising circumstances' referred to in The People article concerned Hutch and Edwina becoming inextricably locked together sexually through a rare medical phenomenon known as vaginismus  -  which led to them being taken in flagrante delicto from the Mountbatten residence, Brook House in Park Lane, to a private hospital where doctors separated them.

Edwina Mountbatten was sued over claims of an affair with black singer Paul Robeson but the truth was even more bizarre. - Site news read more - Online Publishing Company Limited

…I experienced this sometime between 2005 and 2007 while trying to get a gynecological.  This is when Ella came up and all the history about Ernest Louis.  My physician can easily verify this.  Then the information about the eunuch surfaced, I most related to the condition and this is corroborated by the thinking I was possessed of while in the US Army and being chased by the enlisted woman.  It was after that experience I considered having a sex change.

Since Katherine Edwina Gibbs was enmeshed with Edwina Mountbatten, it is clear the information was misconstrued and it was Katherine’s mother who was found embracing Clinton. 

It could easily have been some dialogue instructing someone, “don’t let anyone in there”, that created the problem and these other pieces of history were probably enmeshed with the instruction making it appear otherwise.  Other pieces of the drama I discovered indicate to me it was a eunuch.

I became distraught over this painting by Ithell Colquhoun.  It is clearly phallic.  I at first thought it was a man and woman but it could easily be a man on the right separated from his penis on the left, but as with most paintings, they can have thousands of interpretations personal to those making them.