Monday, October 1, 2012

What I saw before I found this picture…

Kay's History II: This is what I am talking about…updated

Earlier today I went to the Harris Teeter for a Lean Cuisine.  When I checked out I checked out on the left of the do it yourself which put me on the right/night side.  Then when I got home I started to look up something on the map.

I was surfing the map looking for possible psychic connections when I found the chartreuse car.  Then I found this man and child looked like they were getting into a different black car.  Of course my mind started to wonder.   I thought the man was stealing the child.  Then, just as I found the building on Buchrainstrabe I saw what I thought was the man putting the child down some kind of a shoot, like a laundry shoot.  Then I started looking for dumpsters and found the building with the windows.  I was about to think it was nothing when I looked again and noticed the boarded window.  Then I recollected the two girls at the zoo, one of them climbing into a window backwards and the other had gone into the room to feed the animals head first so it was stated on the site.

This is a little crude as I used the mouse.  It looked like he had her under his left arm while facing toward the other building and someone was taking her head first, pulling her into the window.  I had a dream early last night and this pulling was going on but I had it related to something psychic and I recall hearing “who’s pulling me”.  I did not relate it to anything physical.

sketch of body in shoot