Thursday, January 31, 2013

I think this might be connected to the Schiller and I think it was the Swiss Alps…

…I heard Jung talking to me as if it were me he was treating.  I think I must have had a connection to the helmsman or rather my father did and when he died I was then possessed of it. 

“I don’t mind killing Americans”…this stuck out in my mind in that film.  The pearl handled 45 was likely the toy derringer I had maybe.  I am sure either my father steered his LST during WWII or I was directly connected to the helmsman of some ship.  John Gibbs did bring a ship load of people here and likely came through Oregon Inlet where ships often run aground.  I drove a school bus and I had cousins who also drove buses in high school, and one who works on a barge.   My Uncle also owned a small fishing vessel.