Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Re: dream…

Kay's History II: I spent a summer here in 1975…

…I had a dream about being in a place like this only it seemed like it was near a beach area, there was lots of sand.  There was a brief case on a table.  There were bright orange curtains, orange sofa and a tiled cement floor.  There was lots of sand on the floor.  It reminded me of the man I had the Wodka with at the London Inn in 1976.

In 1992, I met an Ahmad who was managing the Fast Fare at the corner of Hooker and Greenville Blvd Greenville, NC.  Then I stayed at a hotel in Raleigh operated by Arabs or Iranians…they also operated another Fast Fare off of Capital Blvd near the Capital Blvd Ford dealership.

My sister and niece were buying rainbow sandals like there was no tomorrow…5 pair…

image

Dream…?

Tattoo artist Westminster, LA