Thursday, January 31, 2013

This is the scene when the woman falls over dead…

…it triggered my event in 1977 when I fell over in a chair after ingesting an unknown substance given to me, likely because I wasn’t sleeping.  This was after the LSD experience and after being discharged from the Army and also after being hijacked by the Iranians.  The Iranians were not enmeshed with me during my LSD experience.

I think this was on a Thursday night also because there wasn’t a band playing.  I had only had a beer or two but I was extremely exhausted. 

It seems since becoming aware of the LSD experience I might have been connected to someone who was in the mountains somewhere and possibly died of hypothermia.  Finding this out would have been delayed because of enmeshments in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, my military enlistment, Massachusetts and then the Iranian connections.  It seems likely this couple got too intoxicated, were stranded, became psychotic and died in the snow.  New York or Pennsylvania seems the most likely locations for this kind of an incident.

I just re-enacted the scene when the driver of the SUV walked back to town for help, at least that’s what it felt like. 

image