Thursday, January 31, 2013

Salvia is mentioned in Sister Act, the film…

Kay's History II: I think it is this drug and from Britain because I did go and see a David Bowie Concert at Madison Square Gardens in 1974…

…it may not be this drug but it is possible the person I was connected to was using an hallucinogenic and could be the cause of the colors I was seeing or it could even be an animal.  I know for sure I did see a gold face, and I saw a swirling light fixture and I also saw sleep passing before my eyes like a ticker tape.

If it was a novel of some kind I did not see anything else of a page so apparently the reader had fixated on the word sleep and maybe they dozed off, falling over in bed.  I once considered because my father was blind that his blindness blocked any visual content in my mind and would have raised his levels of melatonin, making me more sleepy than others, so when I did take any drug it caused me to fall out more quickly.   My grandmother was blind so my father also had the capacity to see things in the mind even after his blindness.

This also means that he would have had very little TV in his mind since his mother was also blind for 20 years.  What I saw clearly must have come from other connections my father had before and after the war.

Prime Suspect 4 mentions Marlow, a George Marlow…

I also once thought Three Faces of Eve had something to do with my childhood but passed it off as someone else.  A Ms. Mason claimed to me Sybil and so I figured it was her as my father’s cousin was married to a Mason.

This tells me what Franz Mesmer II mentions in his book on hypnosis is true and that multiple personalities can be created by the TV and murders can be masterminded psychically while under the influence of hypnotic suggestion.  It may not happen the way one plans it but it will happen and may happen to an innocent person.  So my father’s suicide was potentially a murder. 

Contrary to this, it is possible the helmsman who wrecked the Schiller or Titanic or Lusitania was so guilt ridden that he offed himself.