Monday, April 22, 2013

Kay's History II: Search results for four leaf clover

Sunday May 16, 2004 10:21PM

I just remembered that during my psychiatric hospitalization I was also treated by a Psychiatrist who was Eastern Indian I believe, Dr. Satthapan. Dr. Satthapan treated me over the majority of the three months I was hospitalized. I was also treated on two occasions by Dr. Kolappa, who is also an Eastern Indian I believe. She treated me once in 1988 and once in 1998. I believe Eastern Indians use Samovars. Susan was also involved in a worship group called Self Realization Fellowship, which is based on Hinduism and it's practices. I attended a meeting with her in January of 1989. I am also aware of the fact that some of my father's familial relations are Russian, Voliva; and samovars are also used by them as well.

This can definitely confirm the fact that transferences are real. I don't think this means that I am psychic, I think this simply means that I am more receptive to transferences from others outside the nuclear family than most people because of the fact that I was not breast fed as a child and have not gone through the developmental stages most people go through, which means I could become a prisoner to anyone's psychic baggage. People like me should never be put in prison, unless we have this knowledge before hand.

Samovar

On another occasion Susan and I went to a park in Wilson, NC for a picnic. I'm not sure why she chose Wilson Park but it didn't matter to me. We passed through several thick patches of clover, before deciding on a place to sit down. While walking around, she suddenly asked me if I could find her a four leaf clover, and as soon as she asked the question, I reached down and plucked a four leaf clover out of the huge patch and handed it to her.

Now my question is, did she actually see the clover herself, and in asking the question, transfer a picture of the four leaf clover she had seen in the patch from her mind to mine, at which time I reached down and plucked it out, or, did I have some mystical spiritual sixth sense working in my favor, that enabled me to find a four leaf clover so quickly? Of course I was totally freaked out about it! I was still rather depressed at this time but nothing like I had been prior to moving in with Susan.

Kay's History II: Search results for four leaf clover