Tuesday, April 23, 2013

On the evening of April 21 and 22 of 2013, I felt needles being stuck into my throat…

Kay's History II: This is definitely the guy that had throat surgery…

…I felt surgical instruments in my throat and I could see myself trying to grab the instruments.  I could identify one instance for sure as being my mother’s thyroid surgery.   I stopped for awhile and then a day later it started again but this was different and in a different location in the throat.  It felt like clipping and pulling, etc.  It definitely was not my endoscopy.   Suddenly it came clear to me that the man in the Dahmer film I had just seen was injured.  Then I heard conversation and I couldn’t get a good fix on who it was talking to me.   Later last evening I had the vision.  It seemed like the same guy but he was older.  So I don’t know what’s going on for sure but it seemed sure enough to me Artel Great, Rodney in Dahmer, got injured.  I was unable to speak hardly a syllable 4 days ago so I know it was a serious injury.  I have never had strep throat or laryngitis but I had been suffering from a bout of bronchitis brought on by tobacco smoke.  I haven’t smoked in 20 years but I was exposed to an excessive amount of smoke during Christmas Holidays.  I was recollecting this pattern and this is what happens to me when I am exposed to too much cigarette smoke.  I have had a flu shot and have not had flu symptoms so I am clear it is not the flu.  I have never had a sore throat with previous cases of Bronchitis.

Because of the severity of the symptoms I was having and not able to place the origin I started looking up movies that involved choking.  I posted them here.  Again I clearly saw someone take a booted foot and place it on someone’s throat, like they were stepping over them.