Tuesday, April 23, 2013

This was happening to me last night and this morning…

…there was none of this coming from the lungs and it has subsided.  This definitely not red paint or dye or any man made material.  Anyone is welcome to have it tested at their own expense.

My concern is about who I was connected to, why they had their throat stomped or choked and if they have high blood pressure or are not getting enough protein because this would be a major cause for this problem.  I felt pressure in my sinuses which brought on the nose bleed.  This has happened once before but when I had severely restricted my protein intake.  I have not done this lately but I have reduced it.  I have taken 81mg aspirin x2 for one day for the bronchitis.  My mother took an overdose of aspirin once and it caused my father’s nose to bleed.

image image