Sunday, May 19, 2013

Gacy ~ Arsenic and Old Lace…

I did not know about The Sense of the Sixties nor did I have a copy of the book.  I did find it later as mentioned previously. 

I did not come here to clean up.  I came here for an abortion, I was actually acting out someone else’s problem that may also be the result of Love with a Proper Stranger.  She had communicated her story to me.  I was not a writer.  I was homeless at the time.  I left here and came back two years later.  I befriended a man at the shelter.  I left and came back again in 1998 and he took me in and helped me until I got my apartment.  I did not come here to clean up other people’s problems.  If the mental health facility I went to in 1972 had done their job and had communicated to me what was happening to me, I wouldn’t be here in this mess today.  

I think my mother read about John Wayne Gacy in one of her True Crime magazines.  I know I acted some of it out in 1977 at a gay bar, snorting poppers and drinking, I was wearing a gray navy t-shirt and white painters pants on my first visit to the bar.  The film Arsenic and Old Lace came up much later.

image

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Arsenic and Old Lace...
Is there a connection between what is portrayed in this movie and Wayne Gacy's crimes? I believe there is.
- posted by Kay @ 1:37 PM 0 comments http://www.blogger.com/app/post.pyra?blogID=8254940&postID=109794834989579082&quickEdit=true

Movie the Quick and the Dead...

Kay 1974, re The Nuns, I think the things I was wearing around my wrists were symbolic of the shackles they were made to wear.

**Montefort is also located in Israel and surprisingly my Grandfather was born in Maules Point, Hyde County, NC. I don't exactly remember when the French came to America, but there is a Maules Point just outside Paris.

*I've watched a few of Sharon Stone's movies and I think there are bits and pieces of what happened to the nuns on her movie The Quick and the Dead . I've seen it several times.
Even Sharon, like Emmy Lou on her Pieces of the Sky album cover is wearing a carcan, a shackle about the neck, in one of her pictures on IMDb. This would also explain why I was drawing pictures of birds with huge lumps in their throats...I had more of them but they have somehow disappeared from my black portfolio that was in storage.

My nurse in the Psychiatric Hospital, in 1989, thought the bird was sort of a cad, but now I think it expresses the mutilation some of the nuns experienced. I think alot of this also explains why I ended up homeless and sleeping on the doorstep of a Catholic Church in Raleigh, Our Lady of Lourdes.

Kay F Gibbs