Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pomieock ~ pomieoch – could be - updating

me chop oi?

me hop c oi?

Ochie…

W oochie b ~ w b oochie – i wobe och ~ pomieoch ~ pomieock ~ chimp oeo eoo ooe ~ chippawa?  a as p and w as m…

My brother says “we be alright a lot”.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Pomo_language

How did the Pomo’s get to California when they were native to the East Coast of the US.  I think someone has it backwards.  I am sure they didn’t migrate to the West. 

Bowie – Och

Och bowie knife?

Wea o ochi ~ p as an a – Wea o uchi ~ pomieuch or pumieoch…

Sweet pea – meets Wea – meets Lea?  p as an a and l.

Popeye is about the Ochs meeting the Native American Indians maybe…My Uncle Hugh had only one eye, so I’m not sure how that fits into it…

Popeye is about the Sadlers, Ella Sadler Gibbs was mother to Hugh Gibbs, meeting the Ochs?

There was a psychic connection to the East Coast Indians in the country, survivors may have migrated from the west after a volcanic eruption depicted in Durer’s Pond and later photographed by Ansel Adams.  Having no formal education they may were unable to discern what was being transmitted to them across the ocean and so the words they did create were likely all mixed up and altered by the brain.

Star Wars reminded me of Rupert and Paul Pugh, close friend of mine in Hyde County, they have sisters, two or three I believe, they were older so I wasn’t around them much. 

Durer’s Pond and Lyell Fork by Ansel Adams

James Gibbs had Albrecht Durer.  I was in Durer’s things but wasn’t aware of it until I took a photography class in college and made the connection decades later from my images.  I didn’t know about Edward Weston either, why I was interested in photographing people more than other things as I was instructed to do my Kelly Adams the instructor.   I was looking through some of Durer’s paintings online and found the Broken Wing, a bird’s wing that had been severed which I had previously connected to Leonardo, before finding the Durer image.  I then decided to look at some of Adam’s photography as I was beginning to take photographs again, having just purchased a new film SLR camera.  I was studying his technique for producing his black and whites, I soon learned was too complicated for me so I gave up on it.  I went back to Durer and Weston’s work and that is when I made the connection between these two images.  One thing has led to another.  After viewing a Nat Geo or Discovery Channel episode on the Shroud of Turin I immediately recognized it as being Albrecht Durer.   I then considered the draping images I took of my brother might have been a re-enactment of the original events when James took his brother from the tomb.   James may not have been alone when he removed his brother from the tomb and these could have been visions by others passed on and never cleaned up or acted out because it may have been sacrilege or something of that kind.  Scholars were likely trying to preserve this history as well.  1400 years is a long time but who knows.  I am almost certain of Leonardo’s association with what I called a buzzard wing because my aunt and uncle used one to dust their store merchandise.  My aunt also kept one at her house.  I think my cousin was also connected to Durer and Ethel Colquhoun.  My great grandfather on my mother’s side is James Mathias Blake.

http://kaysalbrechtdurer.blogspot.com/

 

I altered the background of those on my Durer page.  There is nothing in the images I was trying to hide if that’s what you are getting at, which I am tired of…

My brother was down under JT Gibbs here…

Copy of MOM AND JT

image