Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pittman lived behind the Gibbses in Portsmouth England…

…they may be mixed up with some American Indians ~ Pomieock possibly…

Pomie – ock, eimop ~ mopie…?

I recall now seeing the spirit of the kneeling statue with the kahlua image while I was in Hyde County visiting with my mother.  She had it.  The author of Tinkling Symbol looks like the statue.

I just passed a young woman coming from the Harris Teeter who looked like the author.

Just before waking up I was dreaming or had a vision of a plaque that looked like an African American, I at first thought it was Harriet Beecher Stowe.  Then it seemed I might be in Massachusetts at the door of an office somewhere, a door painted black.  I was little.  Then I recollected a realty office, Maxwell’s Realty in Pennsylvania I found that had a black door.  It would have been the right height.  This was a single door.