Sunday, November 10, 2013

I made this statement over a year ago…

I can attest to Skinner’s theories as having more impact on human behavior than imagery…  Monday, September 24, 2012, 4:52:13 PM | kayfgibbs@gmail.com (Kay F Gibbs)
Verbal Behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia …as Murphy clearly stated, it is our thoughts and the thoughts which reside in our minds that control our behaviors.

…but I have since learned this is in error.  I have kept the film clip from the film Slander on my PC.  When searching those images I may see this image.  In the most recent past, say three months, I have been walking out in front of automobiles when I cross the street from the entrance to my complex or from the mall. 

Clearly images play a huge part in how we behave.  I did make this connection to my many excursions to the mall in which I would see people drinking Coke from Chic-fil-A cups.  I had ceased drinking coke for several years and suddenly found myself drinking these things nearly daily from Chic-Fil-A.  I didn’t make the connection in my brain to the film images until after this but somehow this information has been tampered with. 

I have been mixed up with an individual here in Chapel Hill who was hit by a car while on his bicycle, much like my Uncle.  I then found the film, Death of a Cyclist.