Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Let me be clear I have put these historical, film or books references on here because…

…I think I may have a connection to someone who’s read something of these things, such as info about the Black Moors when they occupied Spain.  I am as uninterested in history as anyone can get. Posting them in no way means I want the baggage, I am simply navigating through my mind, and likely some of it is from my brain.  I don’t write novels and I am uninterested in helping anyone create one.  When I do, I will write it for myself.  I am simply attempting to make those around me aware of what might be going on which likely includes entanglements with historians.  I am trying to stay out of their work as well as those of the numerous writers in the area.  I have no interest in dialoguing with anyone.