Sunday, November 10, 2013

If you think this is hokey, Kay Gibbs would be more than enthusiastic about submitting to a personal lie detector test…

Kay's History Personality: I lived on this street for about 2 months…

…to prove these things are accurate.  Consider the number of times they’ve claimed Gloria Steinem never worked for the CIA yet she persists in her articles, documentaries, etc.   Kay hardly believes anyone would persist with such claims if they were frauds, unless they were in Hollywood and Kay is not in Hollywood nor involved in film making personally.  There are real events which have taken place in her life and revealed during her recovery from her mental disorder.  There is a real danger in this thinking that every disaster happening in this country is hokey unless you are trying to hide something.  Propaganda affects us on a local level.

If the 1993 attack was hokey, why were the buildings torn down?   If it was all about WWI why destroy them at all?  Surely anyone can go and visit the site to verify the truth or a deceit.  Those who rely on the television alone for factual information are easily deceived.  Traveling and visiting another State has its price. 

File:WTC 1993 ATF Commons.jpg

It is clear the 1993 attack must have been real and was the basis for the demolition of both buildings.  I am inclined to stick to my assertions that 9/11 served a dual purpose and had nothing to do with the 1993 incident.  I have not been in any particular pursuit to uncover individuals behind this event.  I have been following my own personal connections to these events.  I am not tracking down criminals and any insinuations are not deliberate but as the result of my personal experiences.

I recently discovered I may have a connection to an incident which actually occurred in the UK.  The details of how it was communicated or discussed there likely affected my behavior here and I am still uncertain as to who these persons are.  An LSD experience in 1974 revealed I had a connection to someone in the UK located on Dorsett Street and may have been using drugs themselves.   This fact was not clear until the recent past when I discovered an image of a Dorsett Street parking deck, I identified as the waving fence during my LSD experience.  I also discovered a gold statue online handled by a Museum curator with a red cloth which explained the gold face I was seeing and projected onto one of the others I was with.  I didn’t connect Star Wars to this event until many years later.  I am unable to locate this image again.  I did post it.

I became entangled with 4 individuals who identified themselves as Iranians, in 1975.  The persons who lifted Carolyn and I may not have been Iranian.  One of the individuals does look like Ahmadinejad (Ah Madined Jah, Almandined Jah, Almandine Wine) .  This would be the wine we drank on the lake and with my sister.  This was after I had been in Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, Washington DC and New Jersey, all between 1973 and 1974.  I was in Chapel Hill, NC in 1972.  In 1976 I also ran into a Russian at the London Inn with whom I had Russian Wadka.  I went to Chicago in 1983.  The images I was able to point out in the Art Directors Annuals were likely created after May 1974 when I was there.  After enrolling in the local community college in Commercial Art I did some sketches for a class and have since discovered the photographs I took and learned it was likely the film Love With a Proper Stranger, that likely caused me and two of my acquaintances to end up pregnant and having abortions.  Of course the hypnotic suggestion in The Woman in Green was still having its affect on the minds of viewers.  It is likely I was connected to someone in New York who had enrolled in Commercial Art and why I dropped out of ECU where I was pursuing a BFA in Art.  It was only recently I also discovered I might be possessed of Albrecht Durer.  My propensity for the pencil as opposed to the brush seems to fit his history and I think he was entangled with James Gibbs the British Architect.