Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I am going to start the Church of the Gentiles…updated

Strictly non-Christian – non Jesus died for the Jews believers…

You were never born in sin.  Being born in sin breeds children born outside of marriage, born without fathers or mothers who abandon them.  Born in sin lends itself to the belief that you will never be whole because you have a dark side where Satan resides in your mind.  This is based on the idea that Cain killed his brother and so his descendants were all born in sin and would have to believe in Jesus in order to be saved from that sin.  This totally disregards any capacity on the part of Cain’s descendants that they would eventually learn themselves if not before Jesus showed up, that there was frivolity in his behavior. 

The biggest part of the problem lies not in Cain’s sin but in his father’s inability to show him love despite his failures and to guide him toward success.  Generations of Cain’s descendants suffered needlessly.   Then they topped that off with killing the very man they claimed would redeem the wayward Jews.  Tell me how that works?   Why was Jesus cursing the Fig tree?   Ignorance for one thing and I won’t go into Job, that’s a whole lot of pointless bull.  The whole story really stinks to me and the older I get and more clear my thinking is, likely why they have been crapping our brains and minds up with so much garbage, the true motives are clearly less than holy. 

I don’t like the idea that I have suffered needlessly because of the ignorance in that book.  But they are entitled to their beliefs and I am certainly entitled to changing mine.