Thursday, September 13, 2012

Patient who had a snake in the belly…

The patient was possibly seeing an image of the statue of Bernabo.  I noticed this in some of the mandala paintings also appearing in the film.  I found this image several years ago while surfing the internet and had no knowledge of Jung’s patient nor this video I have viewed for the first time over the last two nights.  Clearly someone I am enmeshed with did see it or I have a psychic connection to Jung which is highly unlikely but possible if he had a connection to Dr. Susan Dimock or the Captain of the boat or even some other passenger.

That also led me to Tuzigoot, I thought was the Ark, but could easily be the SS Schiller.   Was the SS Schiller wreck a re-enactment of the wreck of the Ark?

After looking at Jung in these videos I recognized the shape of his face at times appearing like mine in this xray.

Copy of KAY'S SKULL3