Thursday, September 13, 2012

I dismiss the idea of myths…

…to believe a story is myth is to believe oneself invisible and one’s evolution invisible and that one has magically acquired his intellect with no work at all.  Of course the Magic of Believing would have one think this is possible and to an extent it is but you acquire it under false deceitful pretenses, you have artificial intelligence. 

Now Ernest Holmes states we have learned all we need to learn, it is now only a matter of accepting the wisdom handed down to us from our ancestors who, if they were invisible or products of myth, this wisdom wouldn’t exist. 

Maybe they are more like fairy tales meant to teach the youth in a less frightening harsh manner but I know my niece has been scared out of her wits by The Wizard of Oz and several other films.  She even projected on to me, the Wicked Witch getting the house dropped on her and her toes curling up.  I felt her little toes curling up just as in the film.