Saturday, September 1, 2012

Clearly if you can communicate your hateful attitude to me here and you believe I am receiving it…updated

…then surely you must believe that can happen so I am left with no choice but to believe you are deliberately inflicting the harm on me you would otherwise inflict on S who has Democratic political clout in NC of which I thought little of considering my experiences over the last 20 years, and think even less of at this moment.  These are the kinds of immature people running our government and its institutions.  

This above all else is the reason this country is as it is as I see it now.  This is an opinion I have based on the results of my own lack of development, lack of certain areas of knowledge, and definitely due to things put into the minds controlling my behavior for which I, without hesitation, insist I am guiltless of, causing me to be in the predicaments such as the one below.  I cannot speak of S or Ki’s development or personal situations nor do I wish to.  I am first and foremost, responsible for myself.   It is clear they took advantage of my disabled condition, for their personal purposes of which I had no knowledge until long after the game was initiated. 

Previous statements about this matter being closed were put into my mind rather than coming from me.  I state succinctly here:  this seems to have been the State’s liberal political notion of human resources and some of the uses for its manpower.  I never received welfare and couldn’t even get food stamps when I didn’t have enough money to pay rent and was homeless.  This matter will be dealt with legally, so, as to the public’s insertion of their opinions based on a lack of knowledge and attempting to inflict their ignorant but certainly liberal brand of justice and reformation, it should be kept to themselves.