Sunday, January 20, 2013

I rest my case…updated

Kay's History II

I don’t recall if I was taking anything but I do recollect her tripping on the stage, someone must have thought she was intoxicated…some form of intoxication would have caused the delayed processing of these images…I found the video after I created these images…

This is the impulse I am talking about.  I kept making them and making them and I couldn’t put my finger on what was going on because I had been heavily medicated in prison in 1991 with Mellaril, Doxepin and Buspar.  I suppose I picked this image because it most resembles her on the stage and apparently she made a similar gesture in some skit in the Sonny and Cher Show I also watched.

I did view some of the Sonny and Cher show on TV Land before going to Fountain Correctional Institute for Women where I was taking Depakote then Dilantin.  This clearly indicates why I began having sleep difficulties because not only was I recollecting things I had seen on TV but I was recalling that horrendously disturbing noise from the cement factory next to the prison.  Orienting reflex.   Must have been operated by the FBI :I.

cher 282 cher 283 cher 292

cher 293 cher 302cher 303

imageimage cher 372

imagecher 363cher 373