Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A frightening psychic experience…

…for sometime I have been experiencing something like tremors at night while I was sleeping which did not actually awaken me but I was aware that my bed seemed to be shaking.  This went on periodically for a couple of months.  I finally decided to look on the map to see if I recognized anything in the areas where earthquakes are prevalent.  I started finding all kinds of things.  I did have relatives who resided in San Diego.  I also was once getting emails from the USGS site about earthquake events.  Most were not in our area so I stopped them.   I continued to search the map and finally decided to initiate the emails again to see if I was actually experiencing the earthquakes via someone else.  I did this just about 4 days ago.   Yesterday, August 26, 2013, I went out to dinner and returned around 9:15 PM.  About 30 minutes later I got onto my PC and was doing some graphics work and a little surfing.  I had taken a melatonin since I had been exposed to a little more music than I wanted at the mall.  At about 11:30 PM I got real sleepy and decided to take a snooze.  I had gotten up at 3:30 PM so I didn’t want to go right to sleep at the time and I had something else to do.  So I took about a 90 minute nap.  During the nap I started feeling the same vibrations I have felt before and as always they seemed ethereal.  It was a little difficult to wake up but I did and got up at about 1:10 AM.  I freshened up and got a cup of coffee then sat down at my PC again.  I did some more surfing and realized I had experienced the shaking again, this time it was in my living room on the sofa, and decided to check my email to see if there had been an earthquake.  At first I didn’t see any then I opened the latest email.  I was quite surprised to learn there had been an earthquake in several areas in Nevada near Reno.  I checked to validity of the email and it was accurate.  I then checked the time, it was 00:51.00 hours, that is 12:51 AM and some seconds I have left off.  I was quite shocked.  Having had many psychic experiences I never considered this to be within the realm of possibility.  I still get awed by these kinds of events.  I decided to check out an area to see if I recognized anything and chose to search Sun Valley, since I had been working on something involving the sun as a symbol.  I didn’t find anything right away.  After about 30-45 minutes I found a swimming pool that looked just like my sister’s pool she had about 5 years ago which now belongs to her step-daughter.  I thought well that could be, then just a minute later I found another similarity and had connected a gas station with the local station here where I get cokes.

Some of the surroundings were recognizable but not as extensive as some other places I have found and connected with my art.  I’m sure my relatives had once been to Nevada on vacation as we found ourselves gambling, playing cards many times trying to help them clean up after they moved to North Carolina.  Several years ago I posted on the USGS that I felt I had experienced the earthquake that occurred in Illinois in 2008.  I was leaving the local mall and suddenly started staggering.  I had had no alcohol or medications of any kind.  People thought I was intoxicated.  I have a relative who visited Illinois in the late 1980’s.

I considered it might have been an airplane but I don’t think it is the case in this instance.  Connections with others who have flown have had no effect on my except the high pitched noise created by the engines on take-off.  The confirmation there was an earthquake around the time of the physical manifestations assures me this is what I have been experiencing.

137 W 1st Ave Sun Valley Nevada