Thursday, August 29, 2013

This is the mind control I was talking about in referring to Ethiopia…updated

…I am a Cher fan, not so much of her music but her television program with Sonny although I didn’t particularly care for her getting razzed all the time but I did realize it was for the show.   They fattened me up then tried to get me to commit to buying the protein to lose the weight.

After reading Crimes of Obedience, I came to understand I was not a Borderline Personality with a problem with authority, it was a certainty, I had a problem with the misuse of authority and I had been the victim of its misuse on many occasions by people who assumed an authority role where I was concerned.  The diagnosis with which I was labeled in 1991 while in prison, seems to be part of an attempt to continue the outrageous assertions Freud made and Bernays used in a kind of holocaust, claiming he was improving mankind with this techniques which amounted to nothing more than mind control in an attempt to get inside the minds of citizens.  It was done in the name of propaganda, ideas initiated by Walter Lippmann and supposedly directed toward the enemy but infected our nation as well.  In the end we are lead to think this attempt has been nothing more than a marketing ploy for corporations, but frequently ending in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people from tobacco, in which women have been targeted as a means of making us believe the cigarette is like having a penis, alcohol which makes us feel like the rich and famous, poorly operated abortion clinics, poorly designed drugs claimed to improve our mental health but making us sicker and often leading to death.  Many of these drugs affect the hypothalamus which affects the most important centers in the brain for thirst, hunger and body temperature.  If these processes are disrupted death can and will ensue.  I was administered the drug Mellaril for three months and was given it in coffee.  I developed sepsis on my right side and as a result one of my molars broke off because I was rotting.  And last but not least, automobile accidents likely top the list for causes of death and I now have to assert the hypnotic suggestion in The Woman in Green contributed to the numerous accidents in which I was involved and the numerous times I found myself driving in the middle of the night between Chapel Hill, Raleigh and Greenville, falling asleep at the wheel more times than I care to think about.  It also contributed to numerous instances of me sleeping in my car over night after having driven around for hours, parking in parking lots or wherever I found it safe to sleep in my car.  These instances are clearly the night time meanderings of the human minds of those who viewed this film.

image image

image 

Logistics Mall MT WLF