Saturday, August 31, 2013

Emmet Miller ~ Emmet Fox ~ Memet ~ Mother…

 
Nelly

Russian Female Names - Names for Women in Russian

…Mother is a fox.  Freud controlling the Russian Jews…Kaya…

The Emmet Fox story I read in AA was about living life successfully and that one could get further along the road with half a mind as opposed to a whole mind.  I think this led to the you tube video I discovered about the doctor and the young girl with half her brain damaged because she lacked a whole mind connection.

I must have gotten entangled with Miller while in New York.  Miller is John Watson’s sister’s husband.  Watson was controlling Skinner.  Mr. Johnny Watson I know personally went to New York after WWII and worked for the Pentagon.  At least this is what he communicated to me at the round table in Gibbs’ Enterprise.  He is related to Nell Watson who owned the house pictured here.   Watson’s father was the superintendent of the prison camp in Hyde County.  Watson told me about how he used to play on the grounds of the prison yard.  This would explain how I have permitted myself to listen to all of these prison stories in addition to the entrainment by excessive television viewing.  Brubaker is the story connected here I think.  I don’t know when it was filmed but Jane Alexander was in it and I met Alexandra in 1974 after my father’s death.  Jane Alexandra ~ Jane Gray ~ Jane Dormer ~ Donnie Gibbs… 

This sounds like Watson might have been tracing his psychic connection to Miller.  This would have led to his ideas about psychic entanglements.  His prison experiences would have led to his work on operant conditioning. 

There may have been a rapist in the prison camp.

In the Emmet Miller tape I purchased called I Am, I discovered dialogue I found detrimental to the mind.  It was purchased at the thrift store.  There are statements such as, let your eyes roll back…pull the white sheet over your head (there is more to this than I am stating here)…these all sounded like insinuations to die to me.

And connected to all of this, while I was on my Cher kick, I discovered a video online when Cher was in Europe doing an interview with a Danish host who I thought hypnotized Cher.   I had been thinking about getting a GSR devices to help me control my emotions…

nell watson house