Thursday, August 29, 2013

This must have been the problem when I (Kay Frances Gibbs, 1964) set fire to the woods…updated

I saw a man on a red bicycle with a cigarette riding on the road behind the wooded area.  I thought it was my Uncle since thinking on this but then a discovered the Spanish film about a German cyclist who was hit by a car and knocked off the road, which is what happened to my Uncle.

Lock Up (TV Series 1959–1961) – IMDb

A Case of Arson

…maybe the One Step Beyond episode contributed.  My mother is a Weston.  She became the Lieutenant in the film The Woman in Green, my father also dressed like him as did my Uncle Jodie, wearing a similar hat, just as I had written.

Farmers burn the fields after harvesting wheat in the fall.  My grandfather was a farmer, both were farmers.