Thursday, December 12, 2013

As I mentioned before…

I was homeless from 1991 until 1998.  There were brief periods of renting rooms, 6 months in jail at which time I slept most of the time, and short 1-2 week hospitalizations.  For most of those years I was living out of my car or on the streets and got very little sleep.

Since getting my apartment I have been pummeled with music from connections, music I purchased-or was made to purchase, music from the mall and television.  It is clear this was for the purposes of extracting information from the brain and mind for novels.

MY SUGGESTION TO YOU IS TO MOVE YOUR NOVEL SOME WHERE ELSE.  IF YOU THINK I AM YOUR NOVEL, THINK AGAIN.  KAY GIBBS IS HUMAN AND I AM THROUGH THREATENING HARASSMENT CHARGES.  IT IS 4:00AM IN THE MORNING.

STOP MESSING WITH MY SLEEP CYCLES AND MY MIND.  WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME IS NOTHING SHORT OF CRIMINAL ASSAULT AND EXERCISING MIND CONTROL WHERE NO POLITICAL THREAT TO THIS COUNTRY IS CONCERNED.

CEASE AND DESIST NOW.