Wednesday, December 11, 2013

This has all been documented but again this is the image I connected with in 1988 when I had my mental breakdown…

…in Beaufort County.  I was admitted into the psychiatric hospital June 1989.  This image looked almost exactly like the bath in the room I was renting.   I think some one was bathing with one of the patients or they were likely mixed up with their parents or some novel intimating it. 

The tub was where the sink is, the sink was where the radiator is and the window was shorter.  I think someone climbed out of it also.  I recollect seeing a film in which two women escaped through a similar window.  The history has been hacked up by film makers and novelists, this I do know about this and many other things I have been finding, why there is not coherency in my own life, it’s like someone flipping channels on a TV set.

 

image