Thursday, December 12, 2013

This is what I have been talking about…

…and when I found those images of the London Asylum Heather had posted on the internet, Kay grew more conscious of what she was amidst.  People using them and stealing them for their own profit cause a problem with those who are mentally disordered and trying to achieve some degree of control over their lives.

Some people are all too willing to let others run around suffereing through things and then coping a novel and film out of it so they don’t have to pay for it but they get the money for it and most often from taxpayer dollars.

Sunday, July 15, 2012, 1:24:22 PM | kayfgibbs@gmail.com (Kay F Gibbs)

What's In Kay's Mind 2: Synchronicity, An Acausal Connecting Principle, CG Jung…updated

…page 83, “he distinguishes between the minds on the one hand, which are the images of the divinity, capable of knowing the system of the universe, and imitating something of it by architectonic patterns, each mind being as it were a little divinity in its own department…” - more important things said after this.

“For perception is unconscious”.

No I have not really gotten into this book yet, the reason I purchased it was because I wanted to know more about it.  As I said I read about synchronicity in my other Jung books.  I may have read the first 20 pages.

I did research the architectonica maximus and turritella oblongata…I did discover a video about paleodictyon nodosum fossil shown below also…

clip_image001