Thursday, December 12, 2013

More I posted…

Shoot to Kill (1947) – I think this is one too, “lipper” is what I found…

Friday, July 13, 2012, 1:15:50 PM | kayfgibbs@gmail.com (Kay F Gibbs)

…”I like film noir”, whoever was viewing these gave me the propensity to view cop shows.

Lippert

clip_image001

Might be one…

Friday, July 13, 2012, 1:00:52 PM | kayfgibbs@gmail.com (Kay F Gibbs)

…I survived at least five suicidal attempts.

clip_image002

Passive viewing does have an impact on one’s brain…updating

Thursday, July 12, 2012, 10:01:37 PM | kayfgibbs@gmail.com (Kay F Gibbs)

…the Twilight Zone film, Twenty-Two, was likely part of some hypnotic, mind control experiment continued from The Sherlock Holmes film, The Woman in Green.   The Doctor in the forefront of the film is hypnotizing his patient to sleep. 

Now you see the power of the subconscious mind and what can happen with passive viewing and how powerful and illusive it is.  The painting in the background of the Twilight Zone scene was part of the unconscious content of my mother’s mind, to whom I am connected.   I acted out some of the film as did my niece during her childhood.  Acting out makes it more difficult to recollect a movie or something one has read or seen.  I kept taking pictures of the background until I started to make connections to it outside the self, then my acting out behavior to films.

Update:  A German Prisoner?