Monday, January 13, 2014

I just viewed this image on my new DZ77SL-50K board and G2030 processor…

…I was using the DG33-FB board and the E-4400 processor - dimensions are clearer and crisper image, text is very crisp and clear, so far I really like it.  It is smooth and awesomely quiet which impressed me right away.  More later.   It is much faster than E-4400 when changing page tabs.  Live writer seems faster too.  Biggest improvement for me is the panels in Photoimpact don’t leaves trails while moving image panels around.  STill some disfiguration of image but not those awful trails of the panel while it’s being moved.

I am very happy now :)…

fishing boat 

KISSING THE EARTH

 

Now the matte finish is is more visible in this image…

Philadelphia PA

 

Much crisper, the blacks and whites and text are much crisper and clearer…the discoloration you see here is not from my image or pc is is the blog host…when I altered the image with liver writer b&w feature it looked black and white…

Two girls 1976