Thursday, January 16, 2014

NO I AM GIVING NO PUBLISHING OR FILM PERMISSIONS FOR ANYTHING ON THIS BLOG.  Thursday, May 10, 2012, 4:37:36 PM | kayfgibbs@gmail.com (Kay F Gibbs)
“That’ll do”.
“I’ve been saving this novel…”  Thursday, May 10, 2012, 2:28:24 PM | kayfgibbs@gmail.com (Kay F Gibbs)
I don’t write novels.
Really, and you let me suffer through it, nearly costing me my life?  
They had the nerve to call me anti-social and I have that in my psychiatric records, see what they do to us..
Who ever you are, I am not convinced you have been connected to me Kay Gibbs, since 1974 at all.
“He has totally lied out his ass”.
“Why don’t you turn that over to us, in a whisper?  Thursday, May 10, 2012, 2:21:00 PM | kayfgibbs@gmail.com (Kay F Gibbs)
Well Helen when did you get to be in the FBI?
If you will give it to us you will get some money out of it.
NO. I’m making no deals and have never made any deals you violated my privacy and my rights.
LEAVE ME ALONE.
Yes copies of all my posts have been made…  Thursday, May 10, 2012, 2:11:20 PM | kayfgibbs@gmail.com (Kay F Gibbs)