Thursday, January 16, 2014

“You’re a dumbass, you could have written three or four novels”…updating
http://www.blogger.com/feeds/1630701339680721288/archive


6/7/2012
Kay's Commentary
Page 65 of 346


Thursday, May 10, 2012, 6:47:33 PM | kayfgibbs@gmail.com (Kay F Gibbs)
Some people are deaf and apparently they can’t read English.  I hate novels.  I hate the distorted truth in them, I don’t read them.  
*“Then why did you buy David Drake’s novel”.  That’s a good question.  My mother has been reading that garbage nearly all my life.  Maybe it was a compulsion.  Maybe someone asked me to read it for them because they had it on good recommendation I liked to read and they wanted a movie out of it.
“These children are emotionally retarded”.
I resent those comments I am an adult.  These are simply memories from my childhood.
“Have you ever had sex”.
I have acted out the sexual molestations perpetrated upon my person in my childhood, because of a lack of proper guidance at the time of the incidents.  Knowledge of acting out was not known about among the masses it was knowledge kept among the professionals.  
What do you mean by an adult”?
I am passed the age of 18, as it applied in my country when I turned 18.  
“Are you emotionally retarded”.  
That is what I deduced from my all my mental health records and according to the descriptions of the numerous illnesses I have been determined to have.  It has never been stated in that manner.
“Are you schizophrenic”.  
I don’t believe I am schizophrenic. My father was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.  I have found no reason to believe he suffered from this illness.  All I have read indicated it now is thought to be a chemical imbalance, specifically high levels of dopamine in the brain derived from the amino acid tyrosine.  My father drank beer nearly everyday and his appetite was sparse.  He lost all his teeth and eating became a chore for him.  My mother had to grind the chicken and beef so he could eat it.  It is likely he was not suffering from schizophrenia as I have experienced it.  I was taking doses of tyrosine for clinical depression in 1986-1987 based on Dr, Stephen Berger’s book about clinical depression.  It made me feel much better and I was more alert.  I continued to take it taking 1000 mgs per day.  I also took Glutamine based on Prescription for Healing. suggestions as a treatment for alcoholism.  I was also given tryptophan while I was in the hospital for sleep but I was given it at night which did not work for me.
http://www.blogger.com/feeds/1630701339680721288/archive


6/7/2012
Kay's Commentary
Page 66 of 346


My father was likely suffering from alcoholism and a lack of adequate nutrition.  He was administered valium by mental health in 1972 I learned later.
He was also definitely suffering from PTSD.
“Was he given shock treatments”?
According to information I was told he was administered shock treatments.  His records I obtained from Cherry Hospital do not reveal this but I do not have his complete record.  I was only given admitting records and a discharge summary.   Nothing was mentioned about his assaulting my mother several nights before he was  hospitalized of which I am a witness.  Had I not touched him on his shoulder while in the act, she might not be here now.
“What were the circumstances”.
My father had gotten intoxicated from beer and then bought some moonshine he never drank but on this night he wanted it.  I recall seeing the mason jar full of it before I went to bed.  I think I even smelled it to see what it smelled like.  I also recall seeing it later and it was half full.  He was hearing and seeing things like monkeys and put the stereo speakers in the tree in our back yard and was playing music all night.  After he tried to cut my mother’s throat, I ran to my Aunt’s house about a quarter mile away to get her.  When we came back my aunt asked him what was going on and he acted like nothing had happened.  He said, “what do you mean Bessie?”.  He was walking around the house smoking a damned cigarette.  My mother got us out of bed, packed some clothes and we spent the next several days at my aunt’s house.
“Can you be specific about your father trying to cut your mother’s throat”?
My father pulled my mother from the bed and had her on the floor with a kitchen butcher knife at her throat.  They were sleeping in separate beds.   My brother usually slept in the bed in the room with them.  On this night my mother told him to sleep with my sister and I and she slept in his bed.
“You’re going to have to look after these children Elizabeth”.  I just heard this.
“It’s the Bolshevik Revolution”.
“Where did your father go”?
He went to Fred Blount’s house in Slocum.  He occasionally sold moonshine.
“Now what do you know about Slocum”.
http://www.blogger.com/feeds/1630701339680721288/archive


6/7/2012
Kay's Commentary
Page 67 of 346


It’s a place in Pennsylvania.
“What do you know about this story?”
I recently discovered a book titled Lackawanna Valley, Pennsylvania.  It is about the area and its people.
“Who are some of them”.
There was a man named Henry Drinker in the novel.  I later found a publication online, a kind of local newspaper about a Joe Drinker who tried to commit suicide numerous times.  Joe Drinker killed his friend while hunting so it states.
“So you believe that happened”?
I believe now the novel may have been contrived to cover up something else.
“Ms. Gibbs, have you been suicidal”?
Yes both my parents have been suicidal.  I have taken overdoses of numerous things including alcohol.  I have have been hospitalized numerous times for overdoses and once I was going to hang myself. 
“Do you know any writers in your community”?
I have never known of any writers nor anyone who admitted to being a writer.  Dr. H.J. Liverman wrote a novel sometime before his death but he was the local physician and retired at the time he wrote the book.  He is the only person I am aware of who lived in the area who had anything to do with writing books.  There have been people in the area collecting history I am sure.  I suspected Mr. Smith might have been a writer penning info about Jack The Ripper and called himself Phil Sugden, but that was after my father’s death.  I was not knowledgeable then about pseudonyms at that time.  That is knowledge I acquired much later through my reading.  I cannot say beyond doubt Mr. Smith was a writer.  They did leave the area around the time of my father’s suicide as did many people who were new to the area.  The Lyon’s lived there for a short time as well and left before his death.
“You little liar”.
“He grabs her around her head and covers her mouth, can’t you see we are in trouble here”?
“Does the name Lucera mean anything to you Ms. Gibbs”?
http://www.blogger.com/feeds/1630701339680721288/archive


6/7/2012
Kay's Commentary
Page 68 of 346


Yes I met her at GNC one afternoon when I went there for something, likely vitamins or some protein.  I went there to get my vitamins as I had done for 20 years.  That’s where I purchased the small bottle of glutamine I had been taking and the Prescription for Healing book I had.   
“So it was not unusual for you to frequent GNC”?
Not at all.  I had a good relationship with GNC.  I purchased numerous products from them including soy protein that came in a cardboard container.  This was in Greenville, NC and in Raleigh, NC.  I had an occasion to see the two of them at the mall one evening, the sales rep named Michael who usually helped me and his ex-wife Lucera.  She had her head in a neck brace.  She said she had had surgery.  Of course I thought the worst, I thought he had done something to her.  While riding on the way to the movie theater, we had to go over several bumps and rough places in the highway and her behavior didn’t seem like someone who had had surgery.  Then I started thinking they were re-enacting something, that they were “cleaners”.  This to me means covering up evidence.
“Has anyone in your family ever been in a neck brace”?
Yes. My mother was hit from behind by a car while she was stopped at a train crossing in Chesapeake, VA.  She suffered a neck injury and had to wear a neck brace for a time.  She had a flair up in 1969 or so and was in traction for a time.  I did visit her in the hospital then.
“You promised me and Lucera a novel”.
That is a false statement.  I have never discussed novels or films with Michael at GNC nor anyone else at the mall.  No face to face contact as ever been made to that effect.
“What else do you know about this cleaning”?
It has caused me a lot of problems with my daily activities such as house keeping and personal care.  It seems these people are moving in next to me and then leaving frequently.  I suspect now they are writers mooching off of me.  They are boosting me out of my property and taking things out of it and putting crap into it.  This also goes on at the mall where I live, the boosting that is.
Mr. Mississippi is one of the writers I am sure but I kept making such a fuss with my music he and his father decided to leave.
I have been catching them in my things.  When they start this activity is when I am compelled to sit at my chair and write but I have been writing since 2000 and was able to maintain my housekeeping and personal care then.  That’s why I think these people are extracting things because I did not have these problems before.  My house keeping as become absent for years.  I can’t seem to keep these people out of it.  I spend all afternoon trying to collect parts of my mind back from them and then it’s empty.

http://www.blogger.com/feeds/1630701339680721288/archive


6/7/2012
Kay's Commentary
Page 69 of 346


“Who do you think Mr. Mississippi is”?
I think he was Susan Becker’s other half.  I think she had some people here before him too.  She reviewed films for Hollywood and her husband was a caterer for them, so she claimed.  He called himself Potter.
“Do you believe he was a Potter”?
I’m not sure, he seemed like an honest man but so did Susan seem like an honest person and she like many of the people I have encountered turned out to be users.
“Who lived there when you first moved in”
Some guy named Andrew, I have his last name somewhere.  He gave me a bunch of things and so did Potter.  Andrew moved to Texas.  
“Do you remember him”?  
Yes I recall seeing him at the mall at Hungate’s, or at least someone who looked like him.
“My faith is shattered”.
My life and dreams have been shattered.
“Have you seen him since then”?
No I have not.  He’s likely either left the area or gotten smart and kept himself out of the mall.  
“Who did he look like”.  
He looked like my Uncle Jodie and St. Francis Exupery.  When I saw him at the mall he seemed to have gotten bigger and taller.  I was drawing more often then.  It was a little later I started writing again, mostly blogging and collecting pieces of information.  
“Have you ever written your novel”?
Why this obsession with my novel?  As I mentioned before I am clear I have authored many novels without my knowledge or permission. I am also certain I was clear about how I felt about novels.  I have been documenting my personal history and trying to separate it from the things I’ve seen on television.  I was discouraged when I discovered the Lackawanna Valley, Pennsylvania book as I
http://www.blogger.com/feeds/1630701339680721288/archive


6/7/2012
Kay's Commentary
Page 70 of 346


thought my father may have been mixed up in the Jack The Ripper killings and there is evidence pointing to that effect.
“You are drunk”.
I am not intoxicated at all.
What do you know about Morgan Creek…  Thursday, May 10, 2012, 4:41:44 PM | kayfgibbs@gmail.com (Kay F Gibbs)
I found a film containing some of my history made at that studio.
I thought Mike Morgan was connected to it who lives a few doors from me and another writer here in the area named David Drake, I had a copy of his book with his signature but someone made me get rid of it.  He’s a snoop, he should have been a reporter.  
That was after I discovered what was going on.  Lord of the Isles, David Drake I think it was.
Is it good?
I did not read it.  I am more interested in psychology and nlp.
“When did you become interested in psychology?”
I became interested in psychology in 1972 when my high school first offered it.  I wanted more of that knowledge.
“You had an outburst?”
Yes I had an outburst I’ve already documented.  A paper I wrote was ot satisfactory and I worked hard on it.  I wasn’t exactly interested in writing about the subject.
“Who taught that course”.
Melanie Nye taught the English Course.  Some of us thought she was gay.
Cynthia Fox taught the Psychology and Civics course, I thought she was a good teacher.  She didn’t like a paper I wrote which included something my father said to me about being able to do whatever you want to do.  She said it was an abomination to God.  I didn’t think so.  This set me at odds with her and I didn’t bother psychology or civics for decades.
http://www.blogger.com/feeds/1630701339680721288/archive


6/7/2012
Kay's Commentary
Page 71 of 346


“You had another outburst.”
Yes Senior English.  One of the students was being harangued by the instructor.  We were all guilty of what she was accused of so I told the instructor he might as well throw the rest of the class out with her and I got up and left the class.  
“He was trying to make her a scapegoat wasn’t he?”
Yes that is what he was doing.  Trying to help the rest of the class save face I guess, picking on one who was at a disadvantage.  
“You were aware of this”?
I was becoming aware of it.  My drinking after school on weekends started to increase and I even brought a bottle of wine to school on the last day of school.  I was growing disillusioned with the reality of the disparities in society and even in the small county where I am from.  The county seat always seemed to lord over the rest of the county and my community always had a reputation for being drunkards, riff raff and n’er do wells as my mother will attest.
“Did your father read psychology”?
Yes he told me about Dale Carnegie and his book, How to Win Friends and Influence People.
“Did you read that book”?
No I did not read it until 1987 while I was in an alcohol treatment program at Tideland Mental Health.  
About Nye, it was basically an awful rumor that was started.  There were lots of other incidents like that going on through out my high school years. One student dried her hands on the study hall instructor’s coat.   It cracked me up.  There was a great deal of racial unrest going on.  She had an excuse though, she was disabled and was eventually removed from school.  I liked her though.  She was so bold you had to admire her.
“I want you to show these people the houses your family lived in”, “will you do that for me”?
I don’t have a picture of our home, it was like the one in which we lived in Chesapeake, VA.  It was kind of like military housing.
A home is not where you put your body to me, that’s a house, a home is a family.  It didn’t matter what the house looked like it was what went on inside that mattered to me.
http://www.blogger.com/feeds/1630701339680721288/archive


6/7/2012
Kay's Commentary
Page 72 of 346


“Now what are you hearing”.
“This is the crappiest novel”.  Someone is throwing some papers or something.
I did throw my paper I wrote in high school in the trash.
“That’s what we know about you Ms. Gibbs”.