Friday, January 17, 2014

Tea and Sympathy (play) – have not read it…updated

Tea and Sympathy (play) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I found some Miramar Music in which a Reynolds performed some electronica…

This is what I purchased when hurricane Fran came up and I headed to Durham…I had already been in Wilmington, NC from January to September – I had been driving back and forth to Raleigh and Greenville…

1. Socu - Coen Bais

2. Congo Bongo - Quintana And Speer

3. Magic Theater - Jan Hammer

4. Tombeau - Morscheck And Burgmann

5. Catwalk - Tangerine Dream

6. Blue Lumia - Jonn Serrie

7. Zuni - Zazen

8. Journey - Pete Bardens

9. The Straits - Michael Gettel

10. In The Upper Atmosphere - Zazen

11. Leap Of Faith - James Reynolds

12. Allegro Con Brio - Paul Speer

13. Distant Moment - Jonn Serrie

14. Curiosity Kills - Jan Hammer

15. Midwinter Night - Tangerine Dream

16. Mind's Eye - James Reynolds