Thursday, August 8, 2013

Kay's History Personality: Search results for asylum

 

Monday, February 4, 2013

I used to love tunnels, now I am thinking the person I’m possessed of may have been in some tunnel under a hospital…updated

…there was some odor down there that I must have been addicted – Ether maybe…I purchased a tank of oxygen back in 1992-1993, must have been the ether…probably laughing gas too

http://www.zimbio.com/Tourism/articles/RK-DLcWD_6L/REMEMBERING+LONDON+CANE+HILL+ASYLUM

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/abandoned%20mental%20asylum?language=ja_JP

Posted by Kay F Gibbs at 4:22 PM No comments:

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Links to this post

Hudson River Asylum…my first PC came from South Dakota…updated

…this may be the place and someone ended up in Lincoln…image is linked to site with photos…

dead tree img

Posted by Kay F Gibbs at 3:34 PM No comments:

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Links to this post

Saturday, January 26, 2013

I certainly identify with this Plath quote…

I saw the days of the year stretching ahead like a series of bright, white boxes, and separating one box from another was sleep, like a black shade. Only for me, the long perspective of shades that set off one box from the next had suddenly snapped up, and I could see day after day after day glaring ahead of me like a white, broad, infinitely desolate avenue.

Sylvia Plath

I think this is from the prison – Dartmoor or Holloway or even the London Asylum…I think maybe certain species go for periods without sleep and then rest for long periods like bears.

Posted by Kay F Gibbs at 3:30 PM No comments:

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Links to this post

Thursday, January 10, 2013

I just remembered where I recognized this, Richmond, VA, I passed through Richmond on my way to Maryland…

HR Asylum UK 4

Posted by Kay F Gibbs at 10:32 PM No comments:

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Links to this post

Similar, not exact…

image

High Royd…

HR Asylum UK 4

Kay's History Personality: Search results for asylum