Monday, August 5, 2013

This could be Woolf, Virginia Woolf or even Leonard ~ Leo – Ms. I think you see where I am going here…

…and smoked a marijuana joint.  I had had a beer also.  I stumbled and almost fell off the pier.  I learned of an accident at Mr. Steinem’s resort on the lake in Ohio.  I didn’t know I had a connection to them until I met JO’B and things started to unravel.  I have been studying psychology, telepathy and even dream telepathy, having recorded several years of dreams some I believe are psychic connections to others elsewhere.  It started when I discovered the film The Woman in Green and how that film affected my life and the lives of my family.  I had also made connections to the Jack the Ripper story.  I did become so paranoid about that story I had to cease reading and thinking about it and sought diversions into other things. I was also reading about synchronicity and consciousness.  Mesmerism or hypnosis figured into the problems I was uncovering.

Kay's History Personality